Monday, December 14, 2009

Hello again.

So I have not blogged in a while. A long while. I figure, why not do another blog post instead of homework? I think that sounds like a good plan.

So this past weekend was Madrigal. Huzzah. I have to say, I am just glad that it is over. I have a bit more free time now. At least until the Spring Musical starts up again.

Being pretty busy has its ups and downs. The bad part is the fact that I have no free time. That means grades sometimes are not the best that they could be. It also means not really hanging out with anyone not involved in those activities. As for the good things, I always have something to look forward to. In the beginning of the year, I always am excited for Madrigal and the Fall Drama to start. When I tire of those, I eagerly anticipate the opening night so that they will be finished. Now that both of those things are in the past, I look forward to Christmas, which is now very close.

Speaking of Christmas, isn't it funny how when we are little all we do is wait and wait for it to come? That is all advent is, just the waiting. Now when we get older, it seems Christmas comes quite fast. I gotta say, I am not complaining. But I digress.....

So yeah, no more Madrigal (until next year) Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment